Manny Pacquiao lost from Timothy Bradley via split decision after the 12 rounds of punches battle on Saturday, June 9, 2012, held at MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas.
According to the judges scores Pacquiao lost from 115-113 score and 115-113 x 2 for Bradley, and Bradley awarded by the split decision victory. Timothy Bradley is the new World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight title holder.
Several reactions from the audience and it seems no one believe the split decision results.
“I did my best but my best wasn’t good enough,” Pacquiao said right after the fight.
Pacman ask during the in-ring interview if he thought he won the fight Pacquiao said, “Absolutely, yes,” and he also stated that he respects the judges decision.
Posted below are the results of Pacquiao vs Bradley event.
Main Event Matches
- Manny Pacquiao (Philippines) vs. Timothy Bradley (United States) – Welterweight – Bradley defeats Pacquiao by split decision
- Mike Jones (United States) vs. Randall Bailey (United States) – Welterweight – Bailey defeats Jones via knockout in round 11
- Jorge Arce (Mexico) vs. Jesus Rojas (Puerto Rico) – Bantamweight – Arce vs. Rojas ends via no decision due to unintentional low blow by Rojas
- Guillermo Rigondeaux (Cuba) vs. Teon Kennedy (United States) – Super Bantamweight – Rigondeaux defeats Kennedy via TKO in round 5
Undercard Bouts – Zewski, Sanchez, Ruiz and Hart Win Early Fights
- Mikael Zewski (Canada) vs. Ryan Grimaldo (United States) – Mikael Zewski TKO-3 Ryan Grimaldo
- Andrew Ruiz (Mexico) vs. Tyler Larson (United States) – Andrew Ruiz UD-4 Taylor Larson
- Jesse Hart (United States) vs. Manuel Eastman (United States) – Jesse Hart TKO-1 Manuel Eastman
- Ernie Sanchez (Philippines) vs. Wilton Hilario (Dominican Republic) – Ernie Sanchez UD-8 Wilton Hilario