The newest update for your Apple devices is here, download update for iOS 8 is now available. Know more on how to update your Apple device.
Apple users have two options to download, but before that make it sure that your Apple device is still capable for this Apple iOS 8 update.
Here are the list of Apple device that can still experience the newest iOS 8 from Apple.
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad 2
- iPad 3rd Generation
- iPad 4th Generation
- iPad mini
- iPad with Retina display
- iPad Mini with Retina display
- iPad Air
- iPod Touch 5th Generation
The Apple iOS 8 update can be downloaded over-the-air (OTA) for supported devices running iOS. Make sure you have a minimum free space available (at least 3GB or more) on your Apple device to update to iOS 8.
How to download iOS 8 on Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch?
1. Go to Settings >>> General >>> Software Update
2. Proceed and install any latest updates that are available; if you’re running the latest version, your device will say if your software is up to date.
3. Tap Download then Install
4. Wait for the device to finish the installation
5. Do not attempt to turn off your device. It will automatically restart until the update is completed
You can also download the iOS 8 update using iTunes. For more details check Apple official website here.
That’s it! Enjoy your new device running in latest Apple iOS 8 with its all-new features in all-new Apple experience.