Gangnam Style 1 billion hits, the internet and music entertainment industry has reason to celebrate its first YouTube 1 billion views.
The Korean phenomenon PSY “Gangnam Style” is now known to make its first 1 billion views in YouTube, as of this writing the contagious K-Pop dance hit views 1,008,286,535.
Internet and social media seems a totally match in a wider and broader influence of the worlds demand of massive technology change in humanity, and now for the music industry made a radical change.
The Gangnam Style Korean dance sensation is now getting more and more hits, and still counting. Gangnam Style video is now social media dominance of reaching the first single video hits 1 billion views in YouTube.
According to most recent video statistics in terms of traffic and social, source YouTube official website.
- Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 4 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube
- 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
- YouTube is localized in 43 countries and across 60 languages
- In 2011, YouTube had more than 1 trillion views or around 140 views for every person on Earth
- Millions of subscriptions happen each day. Subscriptions allow you to connect with someone you’re interested in — whether it’s a friend, or the NBA — and keep up on their activity on the site
- 500 years of YouTube video are watched every day on Facebook, and over 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter each minute
- 100 million people take a social action on YouTube (likes, shares, comments, etc) every week
- More than 50% of videos on YouTube have been rated or include comments from the community
- Millions of videos are favorited every day
- Clicks on the ‘like’ or ‘dislike’ button on YouTube have doubled since the start of 2011. For every ‘dislike,’ we get 10 ‘likes’- people like to tell other people about the stuff they love.
Watch the video below of K-pop phenomenon, first YouTube 1 Billion Views – Gangnam Style 1 Billions Hits.